A test mule of the soon to launch Mahindra XUV700 has been spotted testing on Indian roads. However, this time it was caught with dual-tone alloy wheels. The Mahindra XUV700 is slated to replace the current-gen XUV500 when launched.
Rumour also has it that with the launch of the much-awaited Mahindra XUV 700, the homegrown brand might temporarily discontinue the current-gen XUV500.
Looking at the spied image we can clearly make out that the upgraded version of the XUV500 will boast dual-tone alloy wheels. After having closer look at the wheels one cam also spot rear disc breaks and flush-fitting door handles.
That’s not all the looking at these spy shots it is pretty evident that the new XUV 500 Successor will also have features like an integrated spoiler with a high mounted stop lamp, rear wiper and washer, boot lid-mounted number plate holder, and A-pillar mounted ORVMs.
What can we expect from the upcoming XUV700?
The XUV700 also codenamed W601 will be arriving somewhere in FY2022.
- We can also anticipate the XUV700 to get an option of a manual as well as an automatic transmission.
- On the inside, Mahindra XUV700 will dial up the game and is said to offer more premium cabin with a better equipment list.
- Also, similar to XUV500 the new SUV may also get an AWD system that will definitely improve the driveability of the vehicle.
- Additionally, the new SUV from Mahindra’s stable will be named XUV700 and not XUV500. This means the company may just sell the XUV500 alongside the upcoming big SUV.
What about power?
- We can expect the new SUV to come with petrol as well as a diesel powertrain.
- Not just an ordinary petrol, but Mahindra’s powerful turbo petrol mStallion engines.
Alongside this, we can also anticipate the XUV700 to get an option of a manual as well as an automatic transmission.