The Indian motorcycle brand TVS is in its golden days these days, as the motorcycle line-up is just spot on. There is everything available for everyone, from street naked, to commuters and to super sports. To, take a different approach amidst this festive season, TVS has launched 2021 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V. But wasn’t Apache RTR 200 4V in line-up already.
Well, this time around the new Apache RTR 200 4V gets a ton of updates that are truly mouth-watering.
What the new additions in 2021 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V?
For now, let’s not go into what the previous update had and just dive straight into what’s new.
- To begin with it, the motorcycle is available in new exciting colours, the signature one being the matte blue.
- 2021 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V now gets riding modes.
- Urban Mode: To efficiently commute in the city.
- Rain Mode: To have precise control over braking.
- Track Mode: The one to unleash the 200cc beast out on highway and track.
- Another talking point is the adjustable front suspension to tune the motorcycle according to you.
- Adjustable levers are also a really good addition.
- Slipper Clutch, Bluetooth Enabled TVS SmartX Connect, Glide Through Technology, LED headlamp and Dual Channel/Single Channel ABS are also a part of the package.
What powers the new Apache RTR 200 4V?
This nimble motorcycle gets a 197.7cc oil-cooled single-cylinder motor that churns 20.5 Ps of max power and 16.8Nm of peak torque. It is one of the motorcycles to get a 4-valve head.
|Engine||197.7CC, Oil cooled|
|Power||20.24 Bhp @ 8500 rpm|
|Torque||16.8 Nm @ 7500 rpm|
This refined engine comes mated to a 5-speed MT gearbox.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price and Rivals
The new 200cc offering from TVS will rival all the 200c motorcycles like the KTM Duke 200, Bajaj Pulsar 200NS, Hero Xtreme 200 and more. For you to know, you’d have to shed around ₹1.31 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) to get the new apache RTR. That is a significant upgrade considering the price, but still, you also get more features for your buck.