Following the world trend, a Pune-based carmaker Vayve Mobility has developed the nation’s first solar-powered solar mini SUV, The Vayve EVA. The Eva solar car resembles the likes of the soon-to-launch MG Air EV and the PMV electric.
Some also suggest that it might as well looks a bit like the upcoming Tata Nano EV. But we otherwise.
- The solar panels on the Vayve Eva city car are placed on the roof, providing maximum space on the inside.
- We can expect to see the new MG Air EV and the PMV electrics Ease-e mini electric SUVs launch by mid-2023, with their prices to be announced at the time of the launch.
- It gets a 6 kW liquid-cooled electric motor.
- We also see a 14 kWh battery pack, good enough to produce 16hp with a peak torque of 40Nm.
- The powertrain on the Eva micro SUV comes with an IP68 certification.
- On a single charge, the Eva city car offers a company-claimed range of just over 250kms.
- This 3-seater can be charged via a household station in just 4hrs.
- With the Eva, we get to see a panoramic sunroof, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility, a 6-way adjustable driver seat, seatbelts for all 3 passengers and a single screen mounted on the dashboard divided into the mid and the infotainment cluster.
- Talking about safety, the Eva solar car gets a single airbag.
- While it plays with your safety, it does try to cover it with its features and durability.
So, What are your thoughts on the Eva City Car? Do let us know in the comment section below.