Maruti Suzuki India Limited’s most hot selling the product the- Vitara Brezza- which is also ser to receive a mid-cycle update and now details have emerged that official bookings for the 2020 Maruti Vitara Brezza petrol will soon begin at a token amount of Rs 11,000.
However, according to recent media reports now buyers will have to wait for almost 6 to 8 to their deliveries.
(Note: The waiting period might vary according to the variant, colour and region)
Must Read: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift: 5 important things you should know
- Under its hood, The 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will be powered by an all-new K-series petrol motor which will eventually replace the already existing 1.3-litre Multijet diesel engine capable of generating 102hp with 138Nm of peak torque.
- The all-new petrol engine will come boosted with Suzuki’s SHVS mild-hybrid technology. However, the 1.5-litre SHVS unit will only be offered in the top-spec variant.
- The engine on the all-new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will come mated to either a 5-speed manual and a 4-speed torque converter automatic transmission.
- The 2020 Vitara Brezza will be offered in 4-trims LXi, VXi, ZXi and ZXi+. The Vitara Brezza will also come with a choice of 6 Metallic and 3 dual-tone colour options.
- The Metallic shades will include Autumn Orange, Premium Silver, Torque Blue, Granite Grey, Pearl Arctic White and Sizzling Red and the 3 dual-colour options will have Grey with Orange, Red with Black and Blue with Black.
- Feature-wise the Maruti Vitara Brezza will include Smartplay touchscreen infotainment system compatible with smartphone connectivity along with auto-dimming IRVMs and auto-folding ORVMs.
- With its launch, the 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will rival the likes of the Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon, Hyundai Venue and Mahindra XUV300.
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! 🙂
Thanks. Stay Pinned!