Japanese carmaker Toyota has recently launched a limited edition of the brand’s iconic MPV, the Toyota Innova. This variant has been introduced to boost sales during the ongoing festive season.
The new limited edition Innova Crysta is based on the mid-spec GX variant and is priced at Rs. 17. 18 lac for the petrol mill and Rs. 18.99 lac for the diesel mill. With the new festive addition the brand has also added a number of new features on India’s most loved MPV.
Toyota Innova Crysta Festive Edition | What’s New?
- On the feature end the new festive edition gets, TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System), Multi-terrain monitor (360-degree parking camera), HUD (Heads-Up Display), 16-colour ambient lighting, wireless phone charge, 17-inch alloy wheels and air purifier.
- Other than these exclusive additions everything on the inside remains the same.
- Other features on the standard GX trim include an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, electric folding ORVM’ etc.
Must Read: Toyota Innova Crysta Getting Expensive!
Any change on the Mechanical front?
- The festive edition Innova Crysta comes powered by the same 2.7-litre petrol engine and a 2.4-litre four-cylinder diesel mill.
- Both the mills come paired to a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox.