Amidst the global pandemic where many car manufacturers have either delayed their current launch or have just cancelled. Isuzu has decided to launch the 2021 Isuzu D-Max Hi-Lander and the D-Max V-Cross on May 10th 2021.
both the announcements were made via the brand’s Instagram handle.
What’s new on the 2021 Isuzu D-Max Hi-Lander?
- The new 2021 variant comes powered by a brand new 1.9-litre unit
- This engine generates 150hp with a peak torque 350Nm.
- Transmission options include a standard 6-speed manual transmission.
- On the feature end, the 2021 Isuzu D-max Hi-Lander gets a slightly redesigned exterior.
- These features include- halogen headlamps, steel wheels with wheel covers, black ORVMs, a three-spoke steering wheel, a black dashboard, and an instrument cluster with analogue dials.
- It does miss out on some additional features such as alloy wheels, chrome-plated door handles, touchscreen infotainment system and steering mounted controls.
What about the 2021 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross?
- Under its bulk hood, the 2021 D-max V-cross will get a brand new 1.9-litre diesel unit replacing the existing 2.5-litre unit.
- The new engine produces 150hp with a peak torque of 350Nm.
- Transmission options include a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic transmission.
- The over design is expected to remain unchanged. However, the front fascia is expected to feature some tweaks.
- Although, the 2021 V-cross will continue to sport a two-piece chrome grille, projector headlamps, scuff plates, contrast coloured ORVMs, 18-inch alloy wheels among others.
- However, on the inside we will get to see an all-black interior, 8.0-inch infotainment system along with safety features like ABS with EBD, ESC, rear parking sensors, seat-belt reminders, speed alert system and dual airbags.