The internet has been flooded with new spy shots of the 2021 iteration of the Mahindra Scorpio. These spy shots reveal quite a few things about the new 2021 Tata Safari and the soon to launch Hyundai Alcazar rival.
- Starting with the first image in which it is clearly visible that the new Scorpio will get a flat bottom multifunctional steering wheel, a digital instrument cluster, massive infotainment, cruise control, vertical AC vents and what looks to be a wireless charging pad just beneath the automatic climate control.
- The spied variant also looks to be the automatic variant.
- That’s not all, we will also get to see a sunroof on the new 7-seater by Mahindra.
- On the outside, the Mahindra Scorpio features a newly designed front grille, a new LED setup, a massive hood and a spoke alloy with MRF wanderer tyres.
What’s under the hood?
- Talking about the power the 2021 Mahindra Scorpio will offer a 2.2-litre mHawk turbo diesel and a 2.0-litre mstallion direct-injection turbo-petrol engine.
- Both the units will come mated to a six-speed manual along with a six-speed automatic torque converter transmission.
When will it launch in India?
- It is rumoured that the next-gen Scorpio is scheduled to launch by the end of this yar.
- Compared to the current-gen the new 2021 iteration will get an array of premium features making it slightly costlier than the outgoing gen.