Its time for Volkswagen to step-up the game as the German brand has listed its all-new 2021 T-Roc on its official website.
Going by leading media reports it is also speculated that the all-new Volkswagen T-Roc will be launched on April 1st 2021. However, if you were wondering about what’s new with the 2021 T-Roc? its nothing.
Yes, in terms of features the T-Roc remains the same as last year and this time around it will take the same CBU route and will also be sold in a limited number.
What powers the extremely overpriced Maruti Suzuki Brezza rival?
- It will come powered by a 1.5 litre TSI EVO petrol engine accompanied with ACT.
- The set engine produces 150 PS (110) @ 5000 – 6000rpm with a peak torque of 250 Nm @1500 – 3500rpm.
- Transmission options include a standard 6-speed manual and a optional 7-speed Automatic DSG.
What’s on the feature end?
- The Volkswagen T-Roc is surely one feature-loaded SUV. The car comes with all the essential as well as premium features that one would expect in an SUV.
- Some of these are LED headlamps, 17-inch alloys, a 10.25-inch Active Info Display, paddle shifters, 8-inch Composition infotainment system, 6 airbags, LED DRLs, black ORVMs and roof, front and rear parking sensors, rear fog lamp, electronic stability control and lots more.
- The new T-roc will be sold in six different colours in India- Indium Grey, Curcuma Yellow, Ravenna Blue, Pure White and Energetic Orange.