If you had your heart set on buying a Ducati, this might be the perfect time as Ducati India will be launching the all-new Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro on September 22nd 2020.
The Scrambler 1100 Pro will be the second BS6 compliant model from its current India line-up. The first one being the Ducati Panigale V2.
Any changes on the engine front?
- The Ducati Scrambler will pack a 1,076cc, twin-cylinder engine.
- The engine produces 83.5bhp @7,250rpm with 90.5Nm of peak torque @4,750rpm.
- Transmission options include a 6-speed gearbox.
- That’s not all you also get 3 riding modes – Active, City and Journey.
- The Scrambler 1100 pro also gets Marzocchi fork suspension on the front and Kayaba mono-shock at the rear.
- We will also get to see disc brakes along with cornering ABS.
Any other major updates (feature-wise)?
- Talking about its design elements, the Scrambler 1100 Pro gets a redesigned dual tail-pipe, a new number plate holder and retro-styled black metal X on the headlamp.
- It will also get a new dual-tone colour option.
What about its price and rival?
- It is expected to be priced under the ₹10-11 lakhs bracket.
- In terms of rivals, it will lock its horns with the Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster and the BMW F900R.