Not too long ago, Japanese carmaker Honda had revealed the upcoming Honda Jazz facelift scheduled to launch in the coming months. Honda has also commenced the bookings the upcoming Honda Jazz facelift via the brand’s official website.
Now, the new Honda Jazz facelift has been spotted arriving at the dealerships ahead of its scheduled launch.
The new-age Honda Jazz features some minimal upgrades compared to its predecessor. So let’s uncover what the new and slightly upgraded hatchback has to offer?
Any major changes on the mechanical front?
|Engine||1.2-litre i-VTEC Petrol||1.5-litre i-DTEC Diesel|
|Power||88.05hp @6,000rpm||97.8hp @3,600 rpm|
|Torque||110Nm @4,800rpm||200 Nm @1,750rpm|
|*Fuel Efficiency for Honda WR-V, for Jazz, it may vary|
- We can expect the Jazz facelift to come powered by 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol and a 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine.
- Both the engine mills churn 88.05hp @6,000rpm with 110Nm @4,800rpm of torque and 97.8hp @3,600 rpm with 200 Nm @1,750rpm respectively while paired to a standard 5-speed manual gearbox.
- However, the diesel mill is expected to come paired to a 6-speed manual transmission.
- It is also highly unlikely for the new 2020 Jazz facelift to have an automatic transmission.
Any other major change (feature-wise)?
- Starting from the front we will get to see chrome accentuated high gloss black grille, advanced LED headlamps with DRLs, rear LED wing light and an advanced fog lamp setup. It also features a slightly tweaked front and rear bumper.
- Features on the inside include an all-new 7.0-inch DigiPad 2.0 touchscreen infotainment interface compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, sourced from the current-gen Honda WR-V.
- Additional features steering mounted controls, premium leather seats, electronic sunroof and automatic climate control.
What else, if not the Honda Jazz facelift?
- Well, if you are still not sure about the 2020 Jazz you can easily go for its rivals and some of the segment toppers like the Tata Altroz, Hyundai i20, Ford Figo, Toyota Glanza and Maruti Suzuki Baleno.