Well, the time has come for which we have been waiting for for the past 6 months. Korean carmaker Hyundai is all set to launch the 7-seater version of the Creta, The Hyundai Alcazar.
Now, with just a few days remaining to its launch. Reports have poured in that Hyundai has already started to dispatch units of the Alcazar to their respective dealerships. Moreover, some dealerships have already received the units.
Reports also suggest that Hyundai has already dispatched over 1000 units of the Alcazar till now.
What powers the new MG Hector Plus rival?
- Under its massive hood, the new Mahindra XUV500 rival will feature a new 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine and a 1.5-litre turbodiesel engine.
- Both the engine will come mated to a standard 6-speed MT and an optional AT with the best in class fuel efficiency.
- With an additional 3rd row it also boasts a massive and best in segment wheelbase of 2760 mm.
- The extended wheelbase provides and more comfort and better stability.
What’s on the feature end?
- On the visual end, we get to see a new bold cascading grille, 18-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, iconic rear taillamp, front ventilated seats, 2nd-row captain or bench sliding seats.
- We also get reclining seats for the 3rd row and multiple drive modes.
- With the best in class powertrain, we also get to see the best in class acceleration.
- With a new engine, the new MG Hector Plus rival accelerates from 20-50Kmph in 5.7 secs and 60-100kmph in less than 10 secs.
- We can expect additional bells and whistles like a premium sound set-up, wireless connectivity, a 10-inch infotainment system, ambient lighting, panoramic sunroof, and air purifier with perfume dispenser.
- Much recently a new set of information had also surfaced on the internet which stated that the Hyundai Alcazar in 6 variants and 6 colour options.
- Signature (O)
- Prestige (O)
- Platinum (O)
Additionally, these 6 variants will be divided into 17 trims depending upon the engine and seating options.
Furthermore, the soon to launch MG Hector Plus rival will also be offered in 6 colour options.
- Typhoon Silver
- Titan Grey
- Taiga Brown
- Starry Night
- Polar White
- Phantom Black
While the interior colour option has been restricted to only one colour – Cognac Brown
What to Know More? CLICK HERE