It seems that Hyundai is looking to step the SUV game in India as the Korean automaker is all set to launch the 7-seater version of the brand’s most iconic car, The Hyundai Alcazar.
Now with just days before its official reveal the powertrain specifics of the 7-seater Creta are out and about. So, without wasting any more time, let’s get into the specifications!
Staring with the power specifications
- Under its massive hood, the new Mahindra XUV500 rival will feature a new 2.0-litre petrol engine and a 1.5-litre diesel engine.
- Both the engine will come mated to a standard 6-speed MT and an optional AT with the best in class fuel efficiency.
- With an additional 3rd row it also boasts a massive and best in segment wheelbase of 2760 mm.
- The extended wheelbase provides and more comfort and better stability.
What’s on the feature end?
- On the visual end, we get to see a new bold cascading grille, 18-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, iconic rear taillamp, front ventilated seats, 2nd-row captain or bench sliding seats.
- We also get reclining seats for the 3rd row and multiple drive modes,
- With the best in class powertrain, we also get to see the best in class acceleration.
- With a new engine, the new MG Hector Plus rival accelerates from 20-50Kmph in 5.7 secs and 60-100kmph in less than 10 secs.
- We can expect additional bells and whistles like a premium sound set-up, wireless connectivity, a 10-inch infotainment system, ambient lighting, panoramic sunroof, and air purifier with perfume dispenser.
When can we expect the Alcazar to be launched?
- Going by certain media reports and speculation. We can expect Hyundai to launch the Alcazar by Q3 of 2021.
- With its launch, it will set its eyes on its perfect rival the 2021 Tata Safari in addition to MG Hector Plus and Mahindra XUV 500.