This comes in straight from the house of the Koreans who have decided to delete some features off of the brand’s only subcompact sedan facelift. Yes, we ate talking about the recently updated 2021 Hyundai Aura.
About two months back the brand had launched a facelifted version of the sub-compact sedan which featured a rear spoiler. However, according to the latest brochure, Hyundai has no removed the rear spoiler previously offered with the S, SX, SX+, and SX trims.
Although besides this minor change, every other feature remains the same.
Any other major change on the 2021 facelift?
- Apart from the spoiler removal, The S variant continues to get steel style Wheels.
- The AMT options of all the S-line variants will also get 3M Graphics in a Gun Metal shad
- Hyundai will also discontinue offering the existing 14-inch spare wheel the base variant.
- We can also expect Hyundai to discontinue the Arkamys Premium Sound system from the SX and the SX(O) variants.
- The Interior will remain the same as the existing models
- With its launch, the 2021 Aura will continue to rival the likes of the Tata Tigor, Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire and the Honda Amaze.
Any change on the mechanical front?
- The 2021 version of the Aura will continue to come with 3 engine options- 1.2-litre petrol, 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine and a 1.2-litre diesel engine.
- Transmission options include a standard 5-speed manual and an optional AMT.