Yes, tomorrow might be the day we all have been waiting for the past 3 months. Korean auto giant Kia seems to be set to unveil the Gravity edition of the brands most loved SUV, the Kia Seltos.
The unveil was hinted at by the brand via an Instagram post. However, Kia has been posting creatives clearly hinting about the Seltos Gravity edition.
Will there be a new engine or transmission option?
- So, going by leading media reports, the Gravity edition will be offered with the same engine specs- 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5-litre diesel and an optional 1.4L turbo-petrol.
- The transmission options on the above units include a standard 6-speed manual and an optional 7-speed DCT.
Are there any additional features?
- Visually, the Kia Seltos Gravity Edition will boast some unique feature like- 3D chrome front grille, dual-tone machined alloy wheels and ORVM’s on the outside.
- Coming to the Inside, we will get to see a usual 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Bose sound setup, wireless charging, automatic climate control, wireless smartphone connectivity and others.
- Giving safety some priority we can also expect the new 2021 Seltos or the Seltos gravity to have safety features like lane keep assist and high-beam assist functions.
- Features like forwarding collision prevention assistance system and rear passenger notification are also on the list.
Will there be a price hike also?
- More features mean more money! The 2021 Kia Seltos will make its way with a minimum price hike of Rs 60,000.
- With its launch, it will continue to rival the likes of the 2020 Hyundai Creta, Mahindra XUV300 and the soon to be launched Skoda Kushaq and the 2021 Volkswagen Taigun.