The Maruti Suzuki YTB, also known as the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Cross, has been spotted end number of times being tested on Indian roads. It is expected to replace the recently discontinued S-cross and will be a true crossover in all its sense.
However, reports floating suggest that this true crossover now has a name. Yes, the soon-to-launch Renault Kiger rival might be called Flash or Blaze.
- This true crossover will be showcased at the upcoming 2023 Auto Expo
- Apart from replacing the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross, it will also act as an active rival to all the sub-compact SUVs like the Nissan Magnite, Renault Kiger, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, and the Hyundai Venue.
- Talking about the mechanical upgrades, We might see the 1.2L naturally aspirated pure petrol engine.
- This engine will come mated to a standard 5-speed manual and an optional AMT transmission.
- According to certain media reports, it will be placed under the recently launched Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara.
- We also expect to see a first in its segment AllGrip in the Maruti Suzuki YTB, soon to be called Flash/Blaze.
- Although, the current-gen Maruti Suzuki Baleno will inspire it.
- This indicates that we might get the same feature list as we see on the current gen Baleno.
- Some of the first-in-segment features as seen on Baleno and soon to be seen on the Maruti Suzuki YTB, include HUD, 360-degree camera, and over 60 connected car features powered by the Suzuki connect.
Information Courtesy: 91Wheels
So will the Maruti Suzuki YTB be able to fill in the gap created by the Maruti Suzuki S-cross? Do let us know in the comment section below.
Pls have the courtesy to give the original source a link. What is the use of ‘stealing’ info from others? This is 91Wheels’ exclusive leak
Hey Rahul. Our bad. We have Credited 91Wheels for their coverage.
Thanks for the heads up 🙂
Thank you so much for the information.
It’s very great and encouraging.
The parallel to kiger and magnite along with venue and sonet was due from Maruti Suzuki . Let the brezza be set aside.
Have read many articles in relation to this YTB on net.
If suv someone must mention the ground clearance.
Thank you so much in advance.