The full-sized Suv MG Gloster made its debut in the 2020 Auto Expo. MG Gloster is set to rival the likes of Ford Endeavor, Toyota Fortuner and Mahindra Alturas. It is sold under the name of Maxus D90 in the Chinese market and is set to launch in the second half of this year.
The new vehicle comes with a bold look and feature-packed interiors. The overall built quality of the vehicle is expected to be a class above.
- In the front, the MG Gloster gets a huge octagonal grille with few chrome accents.
- The swept-back headlamps get an all-LED scheme.
- The vehicle comes with bold lines and a raised bonnet giving the car the macho appeal with the front bumper housing the fog lamps.
- The SUV also comes with large alloy wheels adding the perfect SUV stance to it.
- The cabin inside is expected to come with premium interiors with all leather upholstery and soft-touch material with wood inserts on the dash giving the Gloster an uplifted cabin.
- The new MG Gloster might get a premium sound system for those who like all the highs and lows of the music.
- China spec MG Gloster is powered by a 2.0litre turbo petrol engine producing 220hp power and about 360Nm torque with an option of both 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic transmission.
- A Bi-Turbo diesel option with 212hp power and 480Nm torque mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission is accessible.
The new offering from MG Chinese-owned British carmaker will be launching this Diwali season with all the features some being first in the segment. Considering the first offering from the same brand Hector. The rivals will be in big trouble as MG is going to price this amazing SUV aggressively.
Expected Price: 25lacs – 35lacs