The German carmaker Volkswagen showcased their new SUV Tiguan a while back in India. Now, to increase overall excitement, the company teased the new Tiguan Allspace of social media. Well, as per our sources Volkswagen is about to launch this 6/7 seater SUV for the global market on 12th May.
What will be the changes on the 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace?
Changes on the outside
The teased image is not enough to make out all the exact changes. But still, we expect the new Tiguan Allspace to undergo subtle changes.
- Like the new Tiguan, we assume the new Allspace will get a re-designed front facia. This includes new headlights, grille and different bumper.
- Moving to the side, there could be new stunning alloy wheels and a slightly larger overhang to accommodate the 3rd row of seats
- Viewing the Allspace from the rear, it is clear that it gets similar tail lights as the new Tiguan. With that, the rear profile more or less remails same to that of the Tiguan SUV.
The expectation on the Inside
Stepping on the inside, we can assume the new Tiguan Allspace to get a plethora of features.
- To begin with, it may get a virtual cockpit like all digital screen as the instrument cluster for the driver.
- In addition to that, we can also expect the vehicle to get a premium sound system with a huge infotainment screen.
- Expecting the Allspace to get features like wireless connectivity, wireless charger will not be wrong.
What will breathe under the hood?
On the powertrain part, we can the Allspace to possess a 2.0-litre TSI engine.
- And this turbo petrol motor is capable of generating a max power of 190hp and the peak torque sits at 320Nm.
- We can also expect the SUV to get an only option of a 7-speed DSG automatic transmission.
Also, the new Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace will rival the likes of MG Gloster, Hyundai Tuscon, Citroen C5 Aircross Toyota Fortuner and more. The prices of this SUV will range anywhere from ₹30 lakhs to ₹38 lakhs (both ex-showroom)
Interesting Read Mahindra XUV700 Reaches Dealerships?
Let us know in the comment section, how excited are you about the new Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace.