A fresh set of spy images have revealed that Audi is rigorously working on its mid-cycle upgrade by testing it in various conditions. It could be said that the new version of the Audi Q5 could be launched in the Indian markets by the second half of 2020.
However, we can expect the Audi Q5 to be priced between ₹49.99 – 55.99 Lakhs and will rival the ever-shining Mercedes-Benz GLC, BMW X3, Lexus NX 300h and the Volvo XC60.
Must Read: 2020 Audi S8 To Feature A 563bhp V8 Engine
- Under the hood, the 2020 Audi Q5 could carry forward the current engine lineup with a petrol and diesel engine in India.
- The petrol engine a 2.0-litre turbocharged unit that makes 248hp and 370Nm of torque. The diesel variant also marks the same unit that makes 187hp. Although Audi hasn’t given out any information about engines for the facelift, we expect these two motors to be carried forward on the 2020 Audi Q5.
- Both the engines will come compliant to the BS6 emission norms. Which could also mean a major price hike in the 2020 Audi Q5.
- As seen in the spy shots the refreshed of the 2020 Audi Q5 seems to have gone through some major cosmetics upgrades. The new Audi flagship features sleek Matrix LED headlamps, new full-faced grille finished in a gloss black honeycomb pattern and more angular bumper design.
- The cabin is also set to receive a few minor updates which include an all-digital instrument panel and a haptic-feedback MMI infotainment screen. Although the interiors could be similar to that of the new Audi Q7.