Mercedes Benz GLC- Class facelift has been spied in India for the first time. The images clearly show that the new Mercedes Benz GLC- Class has come with visible cosmetic upgrades which may or may not work in the favour of this car. Mercedes has already showcased its GLC in international markets and now with the everlasting increase in its demand now it’s time for Mercedes to bring some major heat into the premium SUV segment.
Read More: Mercedes Benz Sold 200 Cars In A Single Day
- The new Mercedes Benz GLC-Class facelift may include a BS6(Bharat Stage 6) compliant, 2.0-lite diesel engine and a BS6 compliant petrol engine. Both the engines will come mated to a nine-speed, nine-G-Tronic automatic gearbox.
- The exterior of the updated Mercedes Benz GLC-Class features the new “C” shaped LED daytime running lights (DRLs) along with features like new tail lamps with redesigned elements. The car will come with revised front, rear bumpers and a front grille.
- Steering wheel in new Mercedes Benz GLC-Class will be new with touch-based controls for the infotainment system and cruise control, just like the latest models from Mercedes Benz.
- Talking of its interior, the international model comes with a choice of touchscreens. The new Mercedes Benz GLC-Class will feature a new MBUX system (Mercedes Benz User Experience), accompanied by a 10.25-inch infotainment system which comes with a touchscreen functionality along with an all-digital instrument cluster.
- The feature is similar to the updated Mercedes C-Class and other expensive Mercedes models. It is also speculated that there might change in the cabin for the Indian-spec model.
- Mercedes Benz could launch its premium segment SUV in the 2020 Auto Expo. However, as of now, the price hasn’t been speculated but we can surely expect an upliftment in the money segment as well.