The 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift which was expecting release on 26th march was recently spotted arriving at dealerships. Due to the Coronavirus outbreak currently gripping the entire world, the launch was delayed as it is not an ideal time to go out and buy a new car. Not to mention that half the country is on lockdown.
After a few spy shots of the new facelifted version with camouflage, the company has released some official pictures for the same.
2020 Hyundai Verna | Engine Specifications
- The car will get three BS6 compliant engines 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5L diesel and a 1.0L GDI turbo petrol unit.
- The 1.5L petrol engine produces 113bhp and 144Nm torque.
- The 1.5L diesel engine outputs 113bhp and 250Nm torque.
- Both of these engines are borrowed from the new generation Hyundai Creta.
- The 1.0L turbocharged petrol engine delivers 118bhp and 172Nm of torque.
- This engine is carried over from the older Hyundai Verna.
- The petrol engines will be paired with a 6-speed manual or IVT automatic.
- The diesel will get 6 Speed manual or 6 speed automatic.
2020 Hyundai Verna | Cosmetic Upgrades
- The front face gets a new intermeshed grille with a chrome finish.
- Hyundai Verna 2020 also has new LED headlamps new LED DRLs
- Similar to other cars in Hyundai lineup Verna is also getting a new and revised bumper.
- Inside the car, there is a new touchscreen infotainment system.
- The infotainment system offers the Blue Link Technology which provides services like location-based services, remote access, AI, alert services and many more features.
Hyundai Verna 2020 which was going to release on 26th will no most probably be released sometime in April and might be delayed even further as there is no telling how long the Coronavirus will cause problems for.0