Amidst the deadly coronavirus outbreak, India’s one of the largest carmaker Mahindra has announced the prices of the upcoming BS6 compliant Bolero Facelift which will start at a price of Rs. 7.98. The pricing on the new 2020 Mahindra Bolero facelift is quite similar to its older model. However, Rumour has it that Mahindra could hike the prices of this commercial menace later on.
The all-new 2020 Mahindra Bolero will be offered in 3 variants the B4, B6 and the B6(O) with B4 being the lower spec, B6 being the mid-spec and B6 (O). being the top-spec variant.
2020 Mahindra Bolero BS6 Facelift | Engine Specifications
- The new Bolero facelift will get its power from 1.5-litre, three-cylinder diesel mHawk75 engine capable of generating 75 hp with 120 Nm of peak torque.
- The engine will come paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Read More: Mahindra Bolero BS6- Bookings Open Unofficially!
Interior & Exterior
- The all-new 2020 Mahindra Bolero facelift surely looks quite different from the older model as it features a new set bumper, grille, and headlamps.
- However, on the inside, the new Bolero retains its older specs but with a new colour scheme. Read more HERE
- Out of the blue, the BS6 compliant version of the Bolero complies to the all-new
crash-test norms that were brought into play last year. Additionally, it also comprises the with the upcoming pedestrian safety norms which are set to be implemented in October 2020.
- Furthermore, the 2020 Mahindra Bolero BS6 has also become the first vehicle in Indian to be sold with metal bumpers.