Skoda has launched the 2020 Rapid in Russia with the base variant fetching 7,92,000 Rubles (around 7.71 Lakhs INR) while the top variant costing 11,71,000 Rubles (11.40 Lakhs INR).
2020 Skoda Rapid | Engine Specifications
- Rapid comes with three engines naturally aspirated 1.6 Litre four-cylinder engine with different bhp output and one 1.4 L turbocharged engine.
- The higher power variant produces 108 bhp and is paired with a five-speed manual or a six-speed automatic transmission.
- The less powered engine produces 88bhp and gets a 5-speed manual transmission.
- The 1.4L engine produces 123 bhp and is connected to a seven-speed DCT automatic transmission.
2020 Skoda Rapid| Changes
- An eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system complimented by a six-speaker audio
- and a layered dashboard.
- It also gets a new steering wheel with mounted controls.
- The 2020 Skoda Rapid gets new 16-inch alloy wheels, LED tail lamps.
- Along with integrated DRL’s, it also gets a redesigned LED headlamps and a revised bumper.
- Both the interior and exterior draw inspiration from Skoda Scala and are now more spacious and taller.
Suggested Read: Should You Buy An Electric Car Or a BS6 Car In 2020?
Skoda Rapid | Safety Features
- The car comes loaded with a multitude of safety features like ABS and EBD giving you perfect control over the car.
- Electronic Stability Control is also present in the 2020 Skoda Rapid.
- Collision alert with 6 airbags ensures safety if an accident does happen.
- Other safety features include parking sensors and tyre pressure control.
Skoda showcased a fourth engine variant at Auto Expo 2020 which produced 113bhp and 200Nm torque. Skoda also commenced booking for this 1.0 TSi petrol engine.0