The car that revolutionised the safety standards for the entire Indian automobile industry is finally getting a makeover after years. The first sub-compact SUV to score a 5-start safety rating at the Global NCAP is set to make its debut with an all-new look. We say this because a fully camouflaged test mule of what is believed to be the Tata Nexon facelift was spotted testing on Indian roads.
- The last time we saw the Nexon was updated was back in 2020 when it received its second mid-life cycle update.
- It is being speculated that the cosmetic updates on the all-new 2024 Tata Nexon will be inspired by the Tata Curvv eSUV concept first showcased at the recent Auto Expo.
- Reports also suggest that the new 2024 Nexon will have a brand-new 10.25-inch infotainment system with wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- We also suspect that Tata might introduce a brand new 1.2L turbo petrol engine to be sold alongside the existing 1.5L Diesel engine.
- The 2024 Tata Nexon is expected to make its global debut by late 2023 with its launch scheduled during the early days of 2024.
- The new Kia Sonet, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, and Hyundai Venue rival will be sold at a premium of ₹50,000 over the current model.
- With its launch, the revised Nexon will rival the likes of the Will rival the Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Kia Sonet, Nissan Magnite, Renault Duster, & Mahindra XUV300.
What are your thoughts on the new 2024 Tata Nexon? Do let us know in the comment section below.