Citroen has finally unveiled its first vehicle in our country the C5 Aircross. If you are not aware of the brand, Citroen is a French carmaker famous for quirky car designs. Similar is the case with their dealerships, unique, warm and elegant. In the initial phase, La Maison Citroen will deliver the C5 via 10 dealerships across India.
Here are all the dealerships.
Citroen India, Showroom Network
|Credits: Autocar India|
La Maison Citroen
Yes, we know that it is a little hard to pronounce ‘La Maison Citroen’ but its meaning is quite the opposite. The literal translation of La Maison Citroen is ‘the home of Citroen’ (In French). With the dealership, this french carmaker promises some really unique features.
- All the Citroen showrooms will have unique but standard artistic theme across all the dealerships in India.
- The dealerships will mostly be covered in wood with subtle elegant tones. All these combined will enhance the overall grace and appeal of La Maison.
- Additionally, La Maison will be interactive. All the dealerships will feature huge touchscreen panels with integrated 3D configurations.
- Speaking of which, you can customize your C5 Aircross with various accessories and customizations.
- These panels will keep the buyers well informed and make their buying experience interactive.
Another unique feature, La Maison Citroen will have a vintage car from the brand to showcase their legacy and trust people across the globe have for this carmaker.
Citroen C5 Aircross
The C5 Aircross is super comfortable on the inside and fun to drive from behind the wheel. Having said that, the SUV comes with a 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine that is capable of producing 180hp of max power and 400Nm of peak torque. Also, an 8-speed auto box transfers the power to the front wheels. And no it does not get AWD or 4X4.