Honda to mark the 20th anniversary of Activa has launched a limited edition of its best-selling scooter. It’s a really proud moment for the company, as in the past 2 decades, they have put smiles on more than 2 crore Indians. Hence, to celebrate the milestone Honda threw a new edition for Honda Activa 6G in the market.
For you to know, 20th Anniversary edition of Honda Activa 6G gets mere cosmetic changes and is deprives of any changes when it comes features or powertrain. To get the limited edition Honda Active you’d have to shed a little more than the conventional model. How much more? Read to know.
What extra does the 20th Anniversary Edition Boast?
As mentioned before, the new edition Active 6G have updated aesthetics and that’s it. So, here are the updates.
- The most prominent change being the new Matte Mature Brown paint.
- The sides of the scooter carry its name in bold, but this time it is in gold.
- You can also identify the new edition, by the golden strip that runs across the scooter.
- This time around the scooter also gets a gloss black engine cover.
Engine and Features | With no change
This is where it is precisely the same as the conventional Honda Activa. The scooter gets a 109.51cc air-cooled engine that pushes 7.79ps of max power and 8.79Nm of peak torque.
- Talking about features, Honda Activa gets PGM-Fi (Programmed Fuel-Injection), HET (Honda Eco Technology and ESP (Enhanced Smart Power).
- Also, the Activa 6G glides on bigger 12″ wheels and also sports telescopic suspension.
- All-LED headlights are a boon in those night drives.
- Honda Activa 6G also gets external fuel filler cap and an engine kill-switch.
Is the Honda Activa 6G 20th Anniversary Edition Expensive?
Well, to give you an idea, the scooter gets only external changes, those too are limited to paint schemes and golden stripes. That said, being a limited edition, it is priced, ₹ 1500/-above the standard model for both STD as well as DLX variant. Talking about numbers, the 20th anniversary Honda Active is priced at ₹ 67,392 (STD Variant) and ₹68,892 (DLX Variant. Honda Activa being top-selling still rivals, the likes of Hero Maestro, TVS Jupiter and more.
What do you think? 2020 Mahindra Thar Vs Kia Seltos: Which Car Deserves Your Money?