Hyundai Showcased the powerful Grand i10 Nios Turbo at Auto Expo 2020 but didn’t reveal the price and availability for it.
Dealers have confirmed that Hyundai Grand i10 Nios has been coming to dealerships and starts from Rs 7.68 lakh for the single tone colour. The on-road prices are expected to be 9.08 lakh INR and 9.14 lakh INR. It is also expected to be delivered within 15 days of purchase.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo | Engine Specifications
The hatchback gets two turbo petrol engine making it one of the fastest hatchback out there. The engine is directly derived from Hyundai Venue with the same level of tuning.
- 1.0-litre turbocharged direct-injection three-cylinder petrol engine capable of generating 98hp with 171 Nm of torque.
- The engine will be BS6 compliant.
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo will have a 5-Speed Manual transmission.
- Expected fuel economy is 20.5 KM/l due to its low weight the numbers are not confirmed by SIAM yet.
Similar Read: BS4 vehicle buyers warned by STA | Supreme Court Verdict
The car gets some subtle changes to its cosmetic features and some overhauls to its internal features.
- Gloss grille along with DRL’s and projector headlamps.
- Rear integrated spoiler, projector fog lamps are also present.
- The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo also gets 15-inch diamond-cut alloys wheels.
- A Turbo badging on the rear and side is the most prominent cosmetic change coming to the car.
- Internally, a 5.3-inch MID, 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support.
- It also gets a wireless phone charger, automatic climate control, Eco Coating and a cooled glove box.
- Along with adjustable rear headrests, leather-wrapped steering, power-folding ORVMs the car will have rear defogger and a parking assist camera.
The Hatchback after launching is expected to rival Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI when the BS6 variants come as it is giving the same features as the Polo but undercutting the price by a huge margin.
Suggested Read: FASTag available for free once again! Grab yours now!1