Kia has always believed in innovation and it is clearly depicted in its cars. Since its inception, it has delivered some of the best vehicles which are a treat for both the driver and the passengers. This South Korean company has kept its name in the market high and has always performed well beyond expectations. Well, Kia’s next production the Kia Carnival has been under a lot of speculations and we have got some amazing news about the same.
- The Kia’s upcoming MPV-Carnival which is supposed to launch on the first day of the Auto Expo 2020 will be available in a total of four variants at the launch.
- The car will be offered in multiple seating configurations which should help in gain range in the price point.
- The entry-level version will be a nine-seat carnival, the mid-spec variant will be an eight-seat model while the seven-seat version will be having two higher specs variant whose prices may exceed Rs. 30 lakhs!
You may also like: Should You Buy An Electric Car Or a BS6 Car In 2020?
- But it will only be the seven-seater that will come with the luxury features such as the Nappa leather upholstery and a rear-seat entertainment package that will comprise of two 10.1 inch screen TVs for the rear passengers.
- The top variant will also comprise of a dual-pane panoramic sunroof, a powered tailgate, keyless entry and exit, wireless charging system, a power-adjustable and a ventilated driving seat and a three-section climate control system.
- To add icing on the cake the Kia Carnival will also be equipped with an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Kia’s in-car connectivity technology.
With four variants and so many latest features, the Kia Carnival has some serious edge over its competitors and it will be interesting to watch its response from the consumers. But will Kia Carnival be able to meet its high expectations? We’ll let the time be its judge.
Suggested for you: Kia Carnival Bookings Commence…Unofficially!