Just days after its first official teaser Mahindra is all set to take covers off of the next generation of the TUV300, The all-new Mahindra Bolero Neo on 15th July. It is also believed that Mahindra has also started shipping the Neo to their respective dealerships.
Well, apart from the Mahindra Bolero Neo Mahindra will also launch a new premium SUV XUV700 later this month. Moreover, images of its interiors and exteriors have also surfaced on the internet ahead of its official launch on 15th July 2021.
What’s under the hood?
- We can expect the SUV with no actual rivals to boast a 1.5L, 3-cylinder diesel unit.
- The same engine did its duties on the now discontinued Mahindra TUV300.
- The engine produces 98hp with a peak torque 240Nm.
- Transmission options will include a 6-speed automatic transmission.
What’s on the feature end?
- Looking at the Spyshot it is visible that the Bolero Neo will get a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- Other tweaked features include a semi-digital instrument cluster, multifunctional steering wheel, automatic climate control, multiple USB ports etc.
- The new Bolero Neo will feature some minor cosmetic updates on the outside including a revised front grille, new LED head and taillamp setup, ally wheels and a slightly updated spare wheel cover.
What about rivals?
- With no such actual rivals, the new Mahindra Bolero Neo is expected to give competition to some of the lower segment cars including the Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Toyota Urban Cruiser, Nissan Magnite and others.