It’s time for Mahindra to the race as we all know that the Indian carmaker has been rigorously working upon updating its entire India line-up. The Next-gen Mahindra Scorpio and the all-new Mahindra XUV700 have been spotted a number of times being tested on Indian roads and under multiple weather conditions.
And now, the soon-to-launch Mahindra Bolero Neo has been spotted testing during its TVC shoot. The new Bolero Neo is also scheduled to launch latest by September of this year alongside the Mahindra XUV700.
What’s under the hood?
- The new Mahindra Bolero will be offered with a BS6 compliant 1.5-litre diesel engine.
- This engine produces just a little 97hp with a peak torque of 240Nm, while mated to a standard 5-speed and an optional 5-speed AMT.
- However, leading media reports suggest that Mahindra might ditch the petrol engine.
What’s on the feature end?
- On the outside, the updated TUV300 facelift will boast features like LED DRLs, a redesigned bonnet.
- The rear end of the Mahindra Bolero Neo will also receive a few changes on the rear, including a new set of tail lamps and rear tailgate.
- On the inside, the new bolero neo will come packed with features like an 8.0-inch infotainment system compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, dual-zone climate control, ambient lighting, and many more.
- The safety list includes dual front airbags, rear parking sensors, ABS with EBD, and ISOFIX anchorage as standard.