Hyundai, the Korean auto giant has updated its one of the top-selling SUV in some of the international markets. The company may launch the updated Creta in the markets like Russia and China. After scouting some details, the facelifted Creta does support many interesting updates apart from mere cosmetic changes.
Cosmetic changes in the updated Hyundai Creta
The new Creta in the international market gets subtle changes all around. Although the basic structure of the SUV remains unchanged. Moving on, this SUV comes with,
- A brand new front grille between the familiar all led headlights.
- Underneath the new grille sits a redesigned bumper that houses a little bigger fog lights and turns indicator. A thing worth mentioning is that the fog lights are conventional halogen and not LEDs.
- Moving to the sides is where it is almost impossible to make out the updated model.
- Strolling at the back, you;l witnesses the the car gets a new additional element in the tail-lights.
- Also, the design of the tail gate also sees cosmetic changes as it now gets a bulge between the all-LED-taillights.
Changes on the inside
Again, being just a facelift the interior of the new Creta is identical to the previous model but gets some additional features.
- The model that is sold in India gets an all-black interior. But the updated Creta gets a black and brown theme on the inside.
- Comparing the updated Creta, with the one sold in India it gets some new features like a 360-degree camera.
What’s under the hood?
Here in India Hyundai Creta is a little underpowered when comparing it with the ones sold overseas. And it is pretty obvious that the new Creta is also very powerful.
- We can expect the updated Creta to come with either a 2.0 litre naturally aspirated petrol engine or a 1.6- litre turbo petrol engine.
- Fact, the turbo petrol motor also powers the Kia Seltos sold in the international market.
Will the updated Hyundai Creta Make it to India?
To begin with, one should not confuse the updated Creta with the refreshed Creta. Because the refreshed model is still under camo and is being tested in Russia. Now, as per the reports the updated Creta will first launch in markets like China and Russia. Post which we can expect the SUV to come to our shores.