Within days of its official reveal, The soon to launch Mahindra XUV700 has gone a crash test internally. So, is it that before sending it to the Global NCAP or the ASEAN NCAP for a real-time test, Mahindra wants to see whether the new XUV500 is really worth the hype or not.
This news came when the video of the internal crash test at Mahindra’s facility was leaked online.
Although the brand still hasn’t yet sent the XUV700 for the actual test but they seem quite confident about the real test results. Howvever we can expect the new MG Gloster rival to atleast get a 4-star ratig due to tough built and class leading features.
With that said lets have a look at what the upcoming Hyundai Alcazar has to offer.
Mahindra XUV700 | Under The Hood
- With the Mahindra XUV700, you get 2 engine options a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder mStallion turbo petrol and a 2.2 litre, 4-cylinder mHawk diesel engine.
- Both the engines make 200PS with a peak torque of 380Nmof peak torque and 185PS of power with a peak torque of 420NM (AT) and 450Nm (MT) respectively.
- Transmission options include a standard 6-speed manual and an automatic gearbox.
- The XUV700 will be offered in a 5 and a 7 seater variant.
Additionally, it will also get an optional AWD.
Mahindra XUV700 | Variants & Features
Starting with the variants the soon to launch Alcazar killer will get 4 variants- MX, AdrenoX | AX3, AdrenoX | AX5 and the AdrenoX | AX7.
With this being the base variant it still features some exceptional features which most of the SUVs of this stature fail to offer.
- 20.32 cm (8“) Infotainment System with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- 17.78 cm (7“) Fully Digital Instrument Cluster
- Smart Door handles
- LED Taillamp
- Multifunctional Steering wheel
- Power Adjust ORVM with Turn Indicator
- Day-Night IRVM
- 17 inches Steel Wheels
Variant Walkaround- https://youtu.be/PHRNhfSoi-0
AdrenoX | AX3 (Features Over MX)
- Dual HD 26.03 cm (10.25“) Infotainment and 26.03 cm (10.25“) Digital Cluster
- Amazon Alexa Built-In
- Wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- AdrenoX Connect with 60+ Connected features
- 6 Speakers and Sound Staging
- LED DRL and Front fog lamps
- R17 Steel Wheels with covers
Variant Walkaround- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbEDAd1AedQ
AdrenoX | AX5 (Features Over AdrenoX | AX3)
- R17 Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Curtain Airbags
- LED Clear-View Headlamps
- Sequential turn indicators
- Cornering lamps
Variant Walkaround- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCbqTR12tYQ
AdrenoX | AX7 (Features Over Offered over AX5)
- Advanced Driver Assistance
- Driver Drowsiness Alert
- Smart Clean Zone
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- R18 Diamond Cut Alloy
- Leatherette Seat
- Leather Steering & Gear lever
- 6-Way Power seat with Memory
- Side Airbags
Mahindra XUV700 | Killer Pricing
Here comes that part that makes or breaks the deal. It is for sure that with such aggressive pricing this surely has taken the game to another level.
|Mahindra XUV700 Variant-Wise Prices (Ex-Showroom)|
|MX||₹ 11.99 Lakh|
|AX3 Gasoline||₹ 13.99 Lakh|
|AX5 Gasoline||₹ 14.99 Lakh|
|Diesel||MX Diesel||₹ 12.49 Lakh|
Note: The above-mentioned prices are for the 5-seater manual Transmission