Korean car manufacturer Hyundai is all set to launch its most awaited compact SUV the all-new next-gen Hyundai Creta on the 17th of March 2020. The all-new next-gen Hyundai Creta was first showcased at this year’s Auto Expo 2020 by none other than the King of Bollywood Mr Shah Rukh Khan who has been the brand ambassador for Hyundai since 1999.
With just days to go for the launch, the Korean carmaker has finally revealed the interiors of the next-gen Creta and with that said Hyundai has also commenced the bookings for the 2020 Creta as well both at its dealerships and online for an amount of Rs 25,000.
You might also like: Hyundai Creta 2020 diesel to deliver more mileage than Kia Seltos?
- Much to our surprise, the all-new next-gen Hyundai Creta supports an impressive dual-tone cabin finished with black and smoky beige. The sleek chrome inserts around the ca vents and the door handles give the Creta the premium look it deserves.
- Also, the cabin features a flat-bottom steering wheel which seems to be a standard feature being offered almost in every segment.
- However, the biggest update in the upcoming next-gen Hyundai Creta lies in its feature list which surpasses the standard set by its own sister the Kia Seltos. Click to know more about the premium feature list on the next-gen Hyundai Creta.
- The next-gen Hyundai Creta also features a 7.0-inch instrument cluster and a massive 10.25-inches horizontal touchscreen infotainment system compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- On the mechanical front, the 2020 Hyundai Creta will be powered by 1.5-litre petrol, a 1.5-litre VGT diesel and a 1.4-litre Turbo GDI petrol unit compliant to the BS6 emission norms.
- Transmission wise the 1.5 diesel engine will come mated to a standard 6-speed manual transmission while the 1.4-litre Turbo GDI petrol unit and the 1.5-litre petrol engine will support a 7-speed DCT and an iVT automatic transmission respectively.