Royal Enfield Classic is one of the most adored motorcycles not only in its category but also in the companies’ line-up. With the recent successful launch of the Meteor Royal Enfield is willing to grab another set of people into the RE family. Today, the Indian bike maker launched two new colour schemes for the 350.
How to get hands-on the new Royal Enfield Classis 350?
The company says the new colours schemes will be sold via the new ‘Royal Enfield Make it Yours venture (MiY)’.
- This is where one can customize the motorcycle from starting from accessories and colour options.
- The MiY initiative, the person willing to buy an RE can log in through their smartphones and also on their website to customize their rides.
- Keeping that said, the new Classic 350 gets two new colours, Orange Ember and Metallo Silver. Both the colours get alloy wheels with tubeless tires.
- The company adds this is done to attract more of the young customers into the RE brand.
- We think this was this move makes the RE 350 even more compelling as it still is a really tough competitor in the Indian market.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price and Rivals
After the launch of many motorcycles in the segment, the RE seems to be on the back foot. For you to know, Honda H’ness and Royal Enfield are the latest entries in the 350cc cruiser segment. But with the launch of the new colour schemes, it makes it a bit more interesting as both the colours look out of this world especially the Orange Ember.
Talking about the price, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 is priced at ₹1.83 lakhs (ex-showroom) and is said to go on sale by 26th of this month.
Also, Read How To Avoid Drowsiness During Night Drives
What do you think of the new colour schemes of the RE Classic 350? Let us know in the comment section.
Here is more about Bajaj Kawasaki Eliminator: Before There Was The Avenger