Suzuki has finally decided to reveal the second-generation of its all-new rugged hatchback the Hustler, but sadly the stock is only limited to the international markets. The Suzuki Hustle was first showcased as a close-to-production form at this year’s Tokyo Motor Show.
The second-generation fo the Suzuki Hustler seems to have borrowed its styling specs from the first generation but is still compatible with the new age designing supporting a slightly larger and wider outlook than the current outgoing model.
Read more: Maruti Suzuki Jimny Might Be The New Gypsy
Surprise! Maruti Suzuki To Unveil 3 New Cars At The 2020 Auto Expo
- On the mechanical front, the Suzuki Hustler will be offered with two engine options, a 660cc naturally-aspirated engine capable of generating 49hp and a 64hp turbocharged version of the same motor.
- Both variants of the Hustler will feature Suzuki’s Smart Hybrid tech which will initially help with fuel efficiency. Additional safety features on the Hustler include active cruise control, 6 airbags, and a rear-parking assist monitor.
- Coming down to the designing aspect the new SUV hatchback will support dual-tone matte-black bits around its wheel. The new Hustler continues to be a Kei car or as the Japanese say ‘keijidosha’ a category for the smallest road-legal passenger vehicle.
- By the looks of it, the Hustler seems to have a slightly longer stance as compared to the first-gen model and sits on the company’s Heartect platform.
- On the Inside, The SUV hatchback crossover will have a retro theme with colour-coded bits. additional features on the inside include a large infotainment system and a digital instrumental cluster and dual-tone upholstery which goes really well with the whole colour-coded theme.
- Although Maruti Suzuki has recently launched their new high-riding hatchback the S-presso and is also gearing up to introduce their new BS6 compliant line-up before April 2020.