After the showcase of the concept, Tata H2X was spotted on roads prior to its worldwide launch on auto expo 2020. The micro SUV uses the ALFA platform after Altroz hatchback which will launch in January 2020. Tata H2X will be a rival of Maruti Suzuki S-Presso. The H2X is expected to launch in October 2020 but at this point its a speculation.
Tata H2X | Engine Specifications
- A 1.2 Litre three-cylinder four valves Revtron petrol engine.
- The engine will be BS6 compliant.
- It will most probably be offered in a 5-speed manual or automatic transmission.
- The torque of 114Nm and 85bhp will power Tata H2X.
More News About Tata: Tata Nexon Facelift Caught Undisguised. Ready for Launch
Tata H2X | Interior/ Exterior
- H2X concept is 3,840mm long, 1,822mm wide and 1,635mm and the production model is expected to follow suit.
- The spied model features 15 Inch alloys a rear wash and wiper.
- H2X concept had a huge glass roof and the production model should at least have a sunroof.
- It will have a touchscreen infotainment system and a full-digital instrument cluster.
- With a wheelbase of 2,450mm, it appears to be similar in size to Mahindra KUV100.
- Most internal features are expected to be same as Tata Tigor.
- Dashboard in the concept was over the top and will probably be toned down a lot.
- European version comes equipped with a spilt-headlight design and the Indian variant is expected to get the same.