Well, you might be aware that the World EV Day is just around the corner and to commemorate this occasion Tata Motors has launched the ‘Tata Nexon EV 3D Commerce‘.
What is the Tata Nexon EV 3D Commerce?
- The new programme is powered by Eccentric Engine’s One 3D.
- It provides a 360° virtual experience that allows the customers to have a detailed overview of the colours, variants, features, and accessories of the Nexon EV.
- It is also the first of its kind automotive E-Commerce experience with 3D at its core, starting from the homepage itself.
Why has Tata launched this new 3D Commerce?
- This initiative provides a detailed and holistic purchase experience saving customers precious time and the effort of visiting the showroom. Especially during the on-going pandemic.
- This initiative has been taken to ensure all-round customer safety and to somehow enhance their purchase experience.
- It also provides an immersive overview of the product while boosting the morale of many prospective buyers.
What Powers the Tata Nexon EV?
|Motor||3-phase Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
|Battery||30.2 kWh lithium-ion|
Additionally, The made-in-India electric SUV is based on Tata’s revolutionary Ziptron Technology. The battery can be charged from 0 to 80% in just less than 60 mins.
What else does the Nexon EV has to offer (Feature-wise)?
- On the outside, it will feature LED DRLs, 16-inch alloy wheels, automatic headlamps with ambient and tunnel detection (top model only).
- The interior comes studded with a flat-bottom steering and 7-inch infotainment, automatic headlamps, powered-sunroof, leatherette seats and many more.
Know more about India’s most affordable EV HERE.0