Ever heard of the Hyundai Aura? The car which was supposed to be a replacement for the Hyundai Xcent is coming again in an all-new avatar.
According to leading media reports, certain specifications of the 2021 Hyundai Aura have surfaced on the internet. The report also stated that Korean Auto might as well launch the 2021 version of the Aura in the coming weeks.
What’s new on the 2021 Aura?
- Starting with the outside, we will get to a rear spoiler with the S, SX and SX(O) variant.
- The S variant will also get steel style Wheels.
- The AMT options of all the S-line variants will also get 3M Graphics in a Gun Metal shade.
- Additionally, going by the leaked document it is also clear that Hyundai will also discontinue offering the existing 14-inch spare wheel the base variant.
- We can also expect Hyundai to discontinue the Arkamys Premium Sound system from the SX and the SX(O) variants.
- With its launch, it will continue to rival the like of the Tata Tigor, Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire and the Honda Amaze.
Anything new on the mechanical front?
- The 2021 version of the Aura will continue to come with 3 engine options- 1.2-litre petrol, 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine and 1.2-litre diesel engine.
- Transmission options include a standard 5-speed manual and an optional AMT.