When almost every carmaker in India is either cancelling or postponing their current as well as future launches. Isuzu decided to introduce 2 new products in the market. Yes, that right, Isuzu has recently launched the 2021 iteration of the D-Max V-Cross and the D-Max Hi-Lander.
Both, The 2021 D-Max V-Cross and Hi-Lander are priced between Rs 16.98-24.49 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Tamil Nadu). So let’s have a brief look at all the features both variants offer!
2021 Isuzu D-Max Hi-Lander
- The new 2021 Hi-Lander now missis out on its previous chrome treatment.
- The Alloy wheels have now been replaced with steel rims with wheel caps.
- On the Inside, we only get to see the essential equipment like manual Air-con vents, power windows, rear parking sensor, halogen headlamps, black ORVMs.
- If compared to the higher trims, it misses out on features like fog lights, roof rails, chrome inserts, and a touchscreen infotainment system.
2021 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- The D-Max V-Cross comes equipped with all the bells and whistles like automatic climate control, touchscreen infotainment system, side-steps, 18-inch alloy wheels, LED projector headlamps, steering mounted controls, cruise control and shift on fly 4WD.
- The safety list includes dual airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, a rearview camera, electronic stability control, hill descent control, and hill start assist.
- Additional features include an 8-speaker audio set-up and an electronically adjustable driver’s seat.
What powers the 2021 Isuzu D-Max?
- The new 2021 variant comes powered by a brand new 1.9-litre unit
- This engine generates 150hp with a peak torque 350Nm.
- Transmission options on the Hi-Lander include a standard 6-speed manual transmission.
- While transmission options on the V-Cross include a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic transmission.