It’s official! Isuzu has teased the soon to launch D-Max V-Cross on its official website. The image of the 2021 facelift of the pick-up was shared via the brand’s social handle.
The 2021 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross has been updated to suit the existing BS6 emission norms. The 2021 D-Max will also feature some major changes in terms of design.
Any changes on the mechanical front?
- Under its bulk hood, the 2021 D-max V-cross will get a brand new 1.9-litre diesel unit replacing the existing 2.5-litre unit.
- The new engine produces 150 hp with a peak torque of 350 Nm
- Transmission options include a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic transmission
Do we get to see anything new on the visual front?
- Looking at the teaser image the over design is expect to remain unchanged. However, the front fascia is expected to feature some tweaks.
- Although, the 2021 V-cross will continue to sport a two-piece chrome grille, projector headlamps, scuff plates, contrast coloured ORVMs, 18-inch alloy wheels among others.
- However, oh the inside we will get to see an all-black interior, 8.0-inch infotaiment system along with safety feature like ABS with EBD, ESC, rear parking sensors, seat-belt reminders, speed alert system and dual air bags.