The Korean carmaker, Hyundai has released official sketches of the all-new Hyundai Aura ahead of its release scheduled on the 19th of December, 2019. The Hyundai Aura’s sketches have revealed the front and the rear design enthralling anyone with the sleek yet beautiful designs.
Watch our exclusive review of the 2020 Hyundai Aura on the GoMechanic Youtube Channel:
Why Miss? Hyundai Aura Is The New Compact Sedan
- Hyundai Aura, a compact sedan will be based on the Grand i10 Nios and will replace the Xcent compact sedan in the Indian market. The design totally compliments the next-gen design language of Hyundai. Although the actual design of the car would vary from the rendered sketches.
Suggested Read: 2020 Hyundai Creta | Caught In The Dark
- Design elements in the new Hyundai Aura such as the new Diamond-cut alloy wheels, fog lamps and the LED taillamps seem to be derived from the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios. The Daytime Running Lamps (DRLs) also seem to be placed as in Hyundai Grand i10 Nios but are equipped with 4 LED elements as compared to two in the Nios.
- The three engine options which will be offered will be BS6 compliant. Diesel engine option will be the 1.2-litre, three-cylinder unit.
- There are 2 options for the petrol variants. One is a 1.2-litre, four-cylinder unit and a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine which is also equipped in the Hyundai Venue SUV.
- The 1.2-litre petrol and diesel engines will come with 5-speed manual transmission and Automated Manual Transmission (AMT).
- The 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine made for thrilling sport experience will only come with a 5-speed manual transmission.
- The Hyundai Aura may come with the Android Auto and Apple CarPlay support.
- At the interior, the Hyundai Aura will come equipped with an 8-inch infotainment system with BlueLink Connectivity Suite, though it has not been confirmed officially.
- There is nothing official on the price but it is expected to be priced between 5 to 6 lacs. Once Hyundai Aura is launched, it will go head to head against Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Ford Aspire, Tata Tigor, and the Honda Amaze.