Citroen C3 Aircross has been spotted testing numerous times. But this time around, we get a glimpse of the interior of the subcompact SUV. We do know that after the launch of its first SUV C5 Aircross, they want to enter the subcompact SUV segment. To do just that, in the near future, Citroen will launch the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza rival, C3 Aircross.
Speaking of the spy shots, the interior photographs reveal a lot of details about the upcoming SUV in India.
Citroen C3 Aircross Interior
Skimming through the images we did find that
- The upcoming C3 Aircross gets the company’s trademark square design scheme. This reflects that the AC vents, the instrument cluster and even the steering wheel are square.
- Moving on, the car may also boast of a big 10-inch infotainment system, with steering mounted audio controls.
- Scouting, the photograph we also get to see that the C3 gets a 5-speed manual transmission.
Citroen C3 Aircross is in production in many international markets. This means we can get a basic idea of what the car may offer on the outside when it comes to India.
- Like the Interior, the Square design scheme continues on the outside as well. From the front bumper that many get square inserts on the front skid plate to the Squared wheel arches that lend the SUV stance to the vehicle.
- In addition to that, we can also expect a similar design for the headlight housing. Speaking of which, the Citroen C3 may get all LEd headlights.
- Moving to the rear, we may also see squared led taillights.
What is the expected price?
Considering Citroen’s first SUV, we can expect the C3 to be priced a little up considering its rivals. Speaking of which, the Citroen C3 Aircross will rival the likes of other subcompact SUVs. These include, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Ford Ecosport, Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet, Tata Nexon and more. We can expect the prices to range from ₹9-₹14 lakhs ex-showroom.
Also, Read Top Upcoming Citroen Cars In India!
Image Source: Power Stroke
Interesting Read: 10 Most Googled Questions About Citroen In India, Answered!