Where 2020 was all about the lockdown, 2021 is around new carmakers entering into the Indian market. After Tesla’s announcement, Citroen is now ready to set foot in our country. To begin the journey, the French carmaker will initially open 10 dealerships pan India called ‘La Maison Citroen’. To cut the sales ribbon, Citroen will have C5 AirCross compact SUV, the launch of which is due on 1st February 2021.
Citroen India | A Little Tour
To begin sales, Ahmedabad is the city that will first experience Citroen in India. The Frech carmaker in our country is all set to launch its new compact SUV next month.
- But to accommodate the vehicle, Citroen will set up 10 dealerships in various big cities across India.
- These cities include Gurgaon (Gurugram), Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and Cochin.
- These dealerships will get the identity of ‘La Maison Citroen’. This translates to the home of Citroen. Of course, in French.
- La Maison Citroen will have unique but standard aesthetics pan India. It will mostly comprise of wood and subtle elegant tones lifting the overall grace and appeal of the dealerships.
- Additionally, to make La Maison interactive, they will feature huge touchscreen panels with integrated 3D configurators.
- These panels will keep the buyers well informed and make their buying experience a little indulging.
At those dealerships, Citroen will have a vintage car model for display along with their C5 Aircross. Additionally, in La Maison, you may also take a virtual tour of the Citroen Museum.
As the launch of the Citroen’s first car is around the corner (1st February 2021), the dealership will offer a whole lot of services to the customers. From a lounge to spend time to doorstep car service, they have covered it all.
Time is the only variable that will tell how this carmaker will fair in our country. For you to know this 180hp SUV is speculated to be priced above ₹30 Lakhs (ex-showroom).