Indian automotive manufacturer, Force Motors has a series of Multi Utility Vehicles (MUVs) in its offerings. One such is Force Trax. It was recently spied testing near Lonavala, Pune.
Another Spyshot: Tata Nexon Facelift Caught Undisguised. Ready for Launch
- Heavily camouflaged though, it is clearly visible from the images that the BS6 compliant model will be fairly different from the current generation Trax Toofan which is already available in Indian markets.
- One of the prominently visible changes is the new front grille. Other than that, a new headlight cluster and revamped bumper are also different from the current Force Trax. The spy images also reveal that the changes at the rear. The rear bumper is a lot different from the current version. New taillights also seem to be re-designed.
Suggested Read:2020 Mahindra Thar Interiors Leaked [Watch Video]
- The current Force Trax Toofan is powered by a 2.0-litre three-cylinder diesel engine which produces a power of 66HP and a peak torque of 175Nm. The engine is supported by a 5-speed manual transmission. The 2020 version may not have any upgrade regarding the specs of the engine although nothing has been confirmed by the automaker yet.
- The Force Trax is a MUV making it good for various options such as Ambulance, cruiser School Van, Cruiser etc. Though it has not been a very successful model when it comes to urban markets but is highly successful when comes to rural markets.
- Force can be expected to upgrade the safety features in order to meet the customer’s expectations. Although there is no official confirmation on the safety specs. It can also be expected to meet the safety norms related to pedestrian safety which will be implemented later this year.
What is Tata Upto? Whoa! Tata is working on a 110 BHP Altroz JTP, Turbocharged Maybe?
- Presently, Force Trax Toofan is priced at ₹8.06 lakhs (ex-showroom) in India. It can be expected to go up by ₹12,000 due to BS6 upgrade. Tata Sumo Gold and Mahindra Bolero are some of the major rivals for the Force Trax.