South Korean carmaker and Hyundai subsidiary; KIA Motors has launched its Beat360 brand experience centre in India. This event located in Gurugram showcases special zones which offer the visitors an insight into the vision of the carmaker.
Must Read: Over 7,000 Seltos Sold In September 2019
KIA Beat360 | Highlights
- India is reported to be the maiden country to feature a Beat360 arena.
- The Beat360 features three-zone brand immersion space houses surround media zone, cafe and mixed reality zone spread which is spread across 5,280 square feet.
- KIA Motors India MD and CEO Kookhyun Shim said “We are here in India to set new standards of brand immersion and consumer engagement. Consumers have been the primary focus for Kia Motors India, and since the beginning, we aimed to connect with them to offer a true Kia experience”
- Mr Kookhyun Shim adds “Beat360 is a first-of-its-kind concept in India that envisions our futuristic methods of engaging with consumers, in line with the brand philosophy of ‘The Power to Surprise‘. It is about imagination and inspiration; it is a visual representation of Kia’s brand values under one roof and has been curated to bring the customers much closer to the brand DNA”.
- KIA Motors launched the Seltos on 22nd August 2019. The Seltos marks its first car in India.
- The Seltos ranges from ₹9.69 lakh to ₹16.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
- KIA has already sold 13,990 units of the Seltos since August 2019.
- The Seltos is pitched against segment toppers like Hyundai Creta, MG Hector, Tata Harrier, Mahindra XUV500 and Jeep Compass.
[…] Read This: KIA Launches Beat360 In India […]
[…] Read More: KIA Launches Beat360 In India […]
[…] Also Read: Kia launches Beat360 Experience Centre in India […]
[…] Must Read: KIA Launches Beat360 In India […]