It seems that 2021 is all about new launches! First German carmaker Volkswagen reveals its 2021 SUV line-up and now Kia has also hinted via a tweet about launching a new limited edition variant to the already existing line-up.
Kia recently hinted about launching the Gravity Edition of the Seltos via its Twitter handle. The teaser image shows Newton’s discovery of gravity. Additionally, we can also expect it to be a top-of-the-line variant.
Will there be a new engine or transmission option?
- So, going by leading media reports, the Gravity edition will be offered with the same engine specs- 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5-litre diesel and an optional 1.4L turbo-petrol.
- The transmission options on the above units include a standard 6-speed manual and an optional 7-speed DCT.
Are there any additional features?
- Visually, the Kia Seltos Gravity Edition will boast some unique feature like- 3D chrome front grille, dual-tone machined alloy wheels and ORVM’s on the outside.
- Coming to the Inside, we will get to see a usual 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Bose sound setup, wireless charging, automatic climate control, wireless smartphone connectivity and others.
- Giving safety some priority we can also expect the new 2021 Seltos or the Seltos gravity to have safety features like lane keep assist and high-beam assist functions.
- Features like forward collision prevention assistance system and rear passenger notification are also on the list.
Will there be a price hike also?
- More features mean more money! The 2021 Kia Seltos will make its way with a minimum price hike of Rs 60,000.
- With its launch, it will continue to rival the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Mahindra XUV300 and the soon to be launched Skoda Kushaq and the 2021 Volkswagen Taigun.