With the festive season approaching, major carmakers are launching their new products with lucrative offers to lure customers. So how could this Italian carmaker stay behind? Lamborghini India recently launched the Lamborghini Huracán Evo Spyder. This Italian beauty was unveiled alongside Lamborghini’s new showroom inauguration at Prabhadevi, Mumbai.
Latest Read: The Maruti Suzuki XL5 | A Suited Booted WagonR
- Lamborghini launched Huracán Evo Spyder in India on Thursday priced at ₹4.1 crores (ex-showroom).
- 2019 has been a good year for the Italian manufacturer in India. Apart from launching the two iterations of the Huracán Evo, Lamborghini India also delivered its 50th Lamborghini Urus and the only Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 in the country.
- The Huracán Evo Spyder has joined its coupe cousin Huracán Evo launched earlier this year as the second model in the V10 Huracán Evo line-up.
- The Huracán Evo Spyder is powered by a 5.2-litre V10 engine which puts out 640hp and 600nm and is paired with a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox. It is also equipped with the Lamborghini Dinamica Veicolo Integrata (LDVI) chassis control system, rear-wheel steering, and a torque-vectoring system.
- Lamborghini also claims that the Huracán Evo Spyder can do 0-100kmph in just 3.1 seconds which is in turn 0.2 seconds slower than the coupe.
- The Huracán Evo Spyder is 120 kgs heavier than its cousin the Huracán Evo Coupe. Although the roof utilizes an electro-hydraulic setup which helps lower it in 17 seconds, at speeds up to 50 km/h.
- Almost all dynamics of the Huracán Evo Spyder is very identical to the coupe version of the car in terms of design and styling.
- The Huracán Evo Spyder also comes with a familiar cabin design featuring an 8.4-inch capacitive touchscreen infotainment system.
- For superior driving dynamics, the Huracán Evo Spyder also gets a steering system which engages all the four wheels through the Lamborghini Dynamic Steering (LDS), aided by the constant distribution of the torque between its two axles (AWD).