Hyundai unveiled a new generation Creta at the Auto Expo 2020. It will be officially launched in the month of March, i.e. next month. But before that, the variant structure of the Hyundai Creta 2020 has surfaced online. Let’s have a look.
New-gen Hyundai Creta | Variants
|Petrol 1.5-litre 6-speed Manual||X||✔||✔||✔||X|
|Petrol 1.5-litre IVT||X||X||X||✔||✔|
|Diesel 1.5-litre 6-speed Manual||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Diesel 1.5-litre AT||X||X||X||✔||✔|
|Petrol 1.4-litre 7-speed DCT||X||X||X||✔||✔|
- The new-gen Hyundai Creta comes equipped with a 1.5-litre petrol engine, 1.5-litre diesel engine and a 1.4-litre turbo petrol unit.
- The 1.5-litre petrol engine churns out 115hp of power and a peak torque of 145Nm. The turbo petrol unit gives out a power of 140hp and 242Nm of peak torque. The diesel unit is capable of oozing out 115hp with a maximum torque of 250Nm.
- As we can see, the new-gen Hyundai Creta will be offered in 5 trims: E, EX, S, SX and SX optional.
- For the colour options we have: Mulberry Red, Galaxy Blue, Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Titan Grey, Phantom Black and Lava Orange.
- It will be rivalling against the Kia Seltos, Tata Harrier, Mahindra XUV500, Renault Duster, Renault Captur and Nissan Kicks.
- For the exterior features, it has front and rear skid plates, all-body cladding, dual-tone colour, LED high-mount taillamps and 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels.
- Interiors have also been revamped. A 10-inch landscape-oriented touchscreen infotainment system, dual-tone beige seats, electronic handbrake, plush cabin with much more space, flat-bottom steering and much more can be expected in the new-gen Hyundai Creta.