Since it’s launch in August 2019, Renault Triber has achieved new heights of success as Renault has sold over 18,000 units of the newly launched MPV. In November itself the company sold over 6,000 units of the car, which makes about 56% of Renaults total sales for the same month. The Renault Triber comes at a price of Rs 4.95 lakh to Rs 6.53 lakh (ex-showroom pan-India) and surprisingly rivals the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, Maruti Suzuki Swift and Ford Figo.
Not to Miss: Nissan Could Deny Closer Ties With Renault. Why?
In fact, in the past three out of the last four months, Renault Triber ha managed to surpass the Renault Kwid which is considered to be the best selling model in India for the company.
- This high sales number simply means that the Renault Triber has certainly become the newest “Hot Product” for the French carmaker In India stable, very similar to what the Duster and the Kwid were at some point.
- Under its hood, The Renault Triber comes matted to a new 1.0-litre, three-cylinder Energy engine that puts out 71 bhp and 96 Nm of peak torque with a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard, while an AMT version is also said to be in works.
- the Renault Triber is the company’s first sub-4 metre 7-seater and is based on the modified version of the CMF-A platform which also underpins the Renault Kwid.
- Feature-wise the car comes equipped with projector headlamps, LED DRLs, electric boot release, smart-looking wheels, functional roof rails and more.
- It also features a full touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, rear AC vents, and a first-of-its-kind modular third row called EasyFix.
- Additional Safety features include – dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, load limiter plus a pre-tensioner (driver only), speed alert warning, seat belt reminder – driver + passenger, rear parking sensor, pedestrian protection and also standard. The top-end model gets 4 airbags.