Skoda is all set to launch Kushaq globally. But there is still time and Skoda very well knows how to keep us on our toes waiting for it. Now, Skoda has revealed the interior sketches of Kushaq that reveal a lot about the upcoming SUV. Let’s jot down whatever we have been able to get through the sketches.
- The orange inserts and chrome accents make the interiors lively while the spacious front part of the cabin has enough legroom for both the occupants.
- You can expect large touchscreen infotainment, a stand-alone element on the dashboard. The size of the screen can be 10-inch and will be supporting smartphone connectivity.
- We’ll also be getting the two-spoke steering wheel similar to one seen on the 2021 Skoda Superb.
- As for the storage options, you’ll be getting central storage, cupholders and glove box.
- The space inside the cabin is not just for the front row occupants. The rear row seems to have enough legroom too. And with the flat floor, the middle occupant will have no problem either.
- You will also get rear AC vents and a charging port.
- As for the rear headrests, they don’t seem to be adjustable, but it’s just a sketch, the actuals may vary.
So, this is all we know from the sketches as of now. Stay tuned for more reveals and upcoming launches.