The Gold standard now has a more powerful version. After a long wait, Tata has finally made it official. The brand has released the teaser of the upcoming Tata Altroz Turbo-Petrol.
The official launch date of the Tata Altroz turbo petrol still remains a mystery. However, going by certain media reports the launch is speculated to take place on 13th January 2021.
What will power the upcoming turbocharged Tata Altroz?
|Engine||1.2l Turbocharged Revotron Engine 3 Cylinder|
|Torque||170 Nm@1750-4000 rpm|
|Transmission||6-speed manual / 6-speed AMT|
What else is expected to change on the new turbo-petrol?
- Talking about cosmetic changes, we will get to see “Turbo” badging on the boot.
- Looking at the spy shots there could also be a new paint scheme.
- The interiors might also feature some minor cosmetic changes.
- However, rest will likely remain as is, after all, it does look mean and purposeful.
- Altroz Turbo will likely be sold in the mid and the top-spec variants.
What will it go against?
- Tata Altro will be pitched against the likes of the new Hyundai i20 and Volkswagen Polo TSI and is likely to be sold in the mid and the top-spec variants.
- the top-end Tata Altroz with NA engine is priced at ₹7.59-Lakhs (ex-Showroom).